Clickbank Pirates Rip Off Report
Actually, I don’t prefer to lock myself in membership sites. But last Sunday, during my visit to Affiliate Summit, everybody was talking about Clickbank Pirates, so thought why not pick and review it. Hope my honest review on CBPirates would help you to take a wise decision.
What Actually CBPirates Is About?
CB Pirates is all about making money online that too on an autopilot basis. The creators of CBPirates namely Soren Jordansen & Cindy Battye are already familiar names in membership sites. They have got some incredibly good products and this time they are on blaze with CBPirates.
Is Clickbank Pirates Really Helpful?
Most often I observe many affiliate marketers spending hundreds (thousands too) of dollars and burning their fingers assuming that they would break the bank. But they do finally end up with ZERO sales.
Here, Clickbank Pirate deals with duplicating the success of super affiliates. Starting from scratch, this online membership website deals about A to Z of internet marketing. As the learning is a continuous process, the authors of CBPirates have made this resource as an excellent guide to explore yourself.
What Does CB Pirates Tell You About?
Do remember that CB Pirates has nothing to tell about secret loopholes and magic systems. You don’t need to sell anything or write a single word. Every minute thing is taken care by CBPirates. Best of all, you don’t need to have any technical skills of writing html pages or sweating over your keyboard.
What Does CBPirates Consists Of?
You will get a Clickbank Pirate turnkey system where you will have to use the cut and paste technique. You will be provided with all the affiliate tools including squeeze pages, blog posts, article posts, email, banners and many more. Month-wise, you will be provided with all the necessary tools for maxing real riches through Clickbank.
Does Clickbank Pirates Include Any Bonuses?
Of course, yes! The CB Pirates package includes 3 incredible bonuses such as:
1. Traffic Generation 101 Kit ($67 worth): Step-by-Step traffic generation course
2. Plug & Play Blog: Worth ($297 worth): Read to go optimized wordpress blog
3. Training & Coaching: 1 to 1 coaching to get full benefit.
In short, Clickbank Pirates is worth the name, time and money spent for. It’s 99% turnkey system leaving only 1% of work for you to make easy money though Clickbank system. CBPIRATES is an information HUB that sets you the CB system on autopilot basis.
Reference: Online Software Downloads – CBPirates Review
Filed under: Clickbank Pirate
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!